These greeting cards feature our original illustration of a brown bear (Ursus arctos) and a black bear (Ursus americanus) stringing up edible mushrooms to dry for the winter: golden chanterelle (Cantharellus formosus), red and yellow bolete (Baorangia bicolor), and winecap (Stropharia rugosoannulata).
They are printed on white seeded paper made from post-consumer waste. Embedded in this plantable paper is a mix of herb seeds: parsley, chive, and basil.
- A2 Size / 4.25 x 5.5 in / 10.8 x 14 cm
- Recycled kraft envelope included
- Folded and blank inside
- Planting instructions and seed list on the back
- 2 year shelf life for best germination
- Non-GMO seeds are considered safe and non-invasive for planting in the USA, Canada, and EU
- For best results, store in a cool, dry place
10% of profits are donated to LGBTQ+ and ecological organizations. Learn more about donations here.
Illustration by Vincent Frano and Isa Wang.
Orders under $75 typically leave our studio in 1-2 business days. Please allow extra time for large orders.
Enter your address at checkout to see all shipping options for your location.
Contact-free local pickup is also available for no charge. Remember to wait for your email notification that your order is ready before stopping by.
Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more info.