These stickers feature an original illustration of a northern saw-whet owl (Aegolius acadicus). Made without any vinyl and completely recyclable, they are a beautiful and environmentally conscious way to decorate water bottles, laptops, notebooks, and more.
- 2 x 2 in / 5 x 5 cm
- Weather and waterproof for short to medium term outdoor use
- Made of responsibly-sourced paper
- Stickers stay in place with strong water-based permanent vegan adhesive
- Easily removed without leaving a residue
- 100% recyclable; plastic-free
- Matte finish
10% of profits are donated to LGBTQ+ and ecological organizations. Learn more here.
NOTE: Our product photos contain watermarks that are not present on the actual products. Penny included in photo for scale.
Illustration by Vincent Frano and Isa Wang.
Orders under $75 typically leave our studio in 1-2 business days. Please allow extra time for large orders.
Enter your address at checkout to see all shipping options for your location.
Contact-free local pickup is also available for no charge. Remember to wait for your email notification that your order is ready before stopping by.
Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more info.